1) Heat oil in a large skillet or pot over medium heat and saute onions until translucent
2) Add garlic and minced ginger and saute for another 30 seconds until fragrant. Avoid burning garlic!
3) Stir in curry powder, turmeric, and salt and saute for another 30 seconds.
4) Add coconut milk, broth, and cashews
5) Rinse your lentils and then add them to the pot. Reduce heat and cook for another 15-20 minutes or until lentils soften.
6) Stir in frozen vegetables, shredded coconut and cook for 3-5 minutes.
7) Add lemon juice, and more salt and pepper to taste.
8) Serve by itself or over rice, quinoa or millet. Top with chopped cilantro.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.