I like this dish because it comes together quickly and it allows you to make use of any leftover veggies in your fridge. Eggs are not only for breakfast but can make a great dish for dinner with a side salad or roasted potatoes.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2) Grease pie pan or oven-safe skillet with butter or oil
3) Place the eggs, sour cream, and the cheese in a medium size bowl. Whisk together and add the salt and pepper
4) Saute onions, garlic and any raw vegetables you want to use and leave in oven proof skillet or place in baking dish
5) Pour egg mixture over vegetables
6) Bake just until the eggs are set, 15-20 minutes
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.